Last update July 3, 2020
BTMO Coronavirus Resources
Welcome to the BTMO’s page for resources and information on how to navigate life during these times.
Stay current on service changes and other coronavirus related updates by visiting go511.org, which updates daily with information on Southern California transit agencies as well as freeway and express lane information.
- City of Burbank Coronavirus Updates (www.burbankca.gov/what-s-new/coronavirus)
- Metro’s Recovery Task Force Plan
- Fear of Public Transit Got Ahead of the Evidence
- Researchers still have much to learn. What’s becoming clear is that, with appropriate precautions, transit riders can feel comfortable swiping their MetroCards again and agencies can start building the post-pandemic transit systems that cities and their residents want to see.
- Click here for the latest info from BurbankBus.
Important Transit Reminders
How to Bike Safely
- Transit During COVID-19: Bikes, Buses and Trains
- Visit here for a list of local bike shops
- Ways to support local bike shops
- Cheap Essentials for Getting Back on Your Bike
- So You’re Thinking About Riding a Bike
- Why bike riding has soared in popularity during the pandemic