Metro Micro is now available in North Hollywood/Burbank!
Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday, 10am-10pm
How to Ride Metro Micro in 3 Steps
- Download the Metro Micro app onto your smartphone device. Get it at the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Create your profile and payment details.*
- Book your ride!
Enter code 1FREE — your first ride is free!**
*The service will accept TAP cards and credit cards (no cash).
Get it at
And to get you started, your first Metro Micro is free with code 1FREE — simply enter the code once you download the app.* *Promotion expires 3/31/2021.
During this preliminary launch period, the service will operate on limited hours with an introductory fare of $1 that will be in effect for the first six months of the service. Additionally, service zones and hours are subject to change based on customer demand.
Metro is committed to following public health guidelines during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Face coverings are required at all times for drivers and passengers.
- Clear vehicle sneeze guard partitions separate driver from passengers.
- Vehicle capacity is restricted to allow for better passenger distancing.
- Drivers are trained on COVID-19 health and safety procedures and are provided with proper PPE.
- Vehicles are cleaned at least once daily with EPA-approved disinfectants.
Take a ride and more here: metro.net/micro
Transportation Network Companies (TNC’s) like Uber and Lyft operate extensively in the San Fernando Valley. While the costs add up when traveling to other parts of LA, these services are much cheaper when used to decrease commute times between transit stops for those first and last miles. Features such as Uber Pool and Lyft Shared decrease costs even more by allowing multiple users to share the same ride!